lunes, 13 de julio de 2015

Where can I find movies to teach English?

Hi everyone!

Well, I like so much use interactive resources, but undoubtedly the movies are the best.  :) There are different ways to watch a movie online as:


Netflix is an excellent tool, it has good quality and diversity. The thing is that the range of products is limited when you start; however it goes opening products while you are using it. More use is equal to more products. In addition, Netflix has the option to explore languages,  in my case I had three different  as Spanish, English and French; both audio and subtitles. However,  it doesn't apply to all products. To sum up, Netflix is a good product for a low cost.

Concerning to You Tube it is excellent too, but the range of movies is limited and when you find one, it sometimes has low quality or is incomplete. I prefer You Tube  watching some cartoons or short stories more than movies.

By the last,  there are some websites that I used. They have good quality and they are in English sometimes it has subtitles in English but some others don't. The only thing that I don't like is that they have a lot of pop ups and I admit that they caused me confusion at the begining because they redirected me to other pages and I couldn't watch the movie. but I learned how to handle them and it is easier now. :P

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario